LoHi Tennis Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LoHi Tennis Denver Website. Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of this site.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.lohitennis.com.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
UPON CREATING AN ACCOUNT, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND AGREEING TO THE BELOW STUDIO LIABILITY RELEASE.
In consideration for being allowed to participate in classes and activities operated by LoHi Tennis LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, instructors, independent instructors, and the like (“LoHi Tennis”), I hereby understand, agree, and acknowledge on behalf of myself, my heirs, and assigns the following:
1) I will be attending classes, activities and other programs utilizing facilities and equipment and performing exercise at LoHi Tennis from which there are inherent risks and dangers, which can include, but are not be limited to, physical injury to my legs, knees, back, shoulders, head, injury or strain to the cardiovascular, circulatory and/or respiratory systems and injuries to other parts of the body.
2) I agree to assume all risks related to or inherent in such participation, which may include, but are not limited to, serious physical injury and death.
3) I have no known medical or physical condition (including pregnancy), mental or emotional disability including but not limited to cardiac irregularity, episodes of dizziness, asthma or other breathing difficulties, diabetes, neurological disorders, spinal joint tendon or ligament injuries, high/low blood pressure or any other disability that would put me in any physical or medical danger or prevent or limit me from attending and/or using any LoHi Tennis classes.
4) I have not been advised by a physician to limit my physical activities and I am not under the influence of any medication or substance that would prevent such participation.
5) It is the recommendation of LoHi Tennis that I consult with a physician before participating in classes and that my participation in such classes is purely voluntary and occurs at my own risk.
6) Any instructions and advice of instructors is not to be construed by me to be medical advice.
7) If in the opinion of LoHi Tennis my access or participation may endanger my health, LoHi Tennis may deny me access and the right to participate until I furnish a letter from my physician stating that in the opinion of such physician I am medically and physically able to participate in LoHi Tennis classes.
8) LoHi Tennis is not in any way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend a class and that any storage capability that is provided for my use by LoHi Tennis is strictly as a courtesy for my own benefit and at my own risk.
9) IN CONSIDERATION OF MY RIGHT TO PAY FOR AND PARTICIPATE IN CLASSES I EXECUTE THIS RELEASE AND AGREE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS TO RELEASE LOHI TENNIS LLC, INC, ITS EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS FROM ANY AND ALL INJURIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (CLAIM) THAT MAY ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION REGARDLESS OF HOW SUCH CLAIM MAY HAVE COME ABOUT.
10) I consent and agree that LoHi Tennis may take photographs or videos of me in or using the LoHi Tennis facilities and equipment. I agree that such photographs or videos and copies thereof may be used by LoHi Tennis. I hereby assign all copyrights or other rights in such photographs or videos and copies thereof to LoHi Tennis.
11) I have read and understand the foregoing and I have had the opportunity to have this document reviewed by an attorney of my choice.
13) The rules and regulations of LoHi Tennis may change from time to time and my continued participation is an acknowledgment of my agreement to such rules and regulations as they may change from time to time.
14) This agreement and release shall remain in full force and effect for so long as I participate in activities and classes at LoHi Tennis.
15) The venue for any dispute arising from this agreement shall be in the State of Colorado in the County of Denver.
16) In the event any portion of this agreement is deemed to be not enforceable, then it shall not impair the remainder of the agreement.
By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. LoHi Tennis Denver reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at its sole discretion. These terms and conditions apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future. These terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the lohitennis.com website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never solicit your information to any third party. Your information is used solely for Tennis Club purposes.
LoHi Tennis Denver do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or religion. However; persons under the age of 16 should only use the website with the consent of their parent or legal guardian. Use of this website by any user shall be deemed to be a representation that the user is 16 years of age or older.
The LoHi Tennis Denver website accepts credit and debit card or PayPal payments without capturing or storing card information. Payment information is collected by PayPal, our secure payment provider.
If you wish to cancel your membership with LoHi Tennis Denver please contact us via email. If you wish to cancel a class registration, you may do so at anytime on your My Bookings page.
Late cancels – all classes (both paid & free) require a 5-hour cancellation notice. If you cancel class within the 5-hour window that is considered a late-cancel and you will be charged the entire fee for the class.
No shows – if you fail to show up for a class you are signed up for, you will be charged in full for your class registration.
Private sessions – require a 5-hour cancellation notice, or a $30 late cancel fee will be charged. No shows are charged in full.
Courtesy cancels – all members are eligible for 2 courtesy cancels per calendar year. These must be requested prior to the start of your class.
Class requirements – If you do not show up for your reserved spot (& it is not your first class), a walk-in student has the right to take your spot at the 5 minute mark.
Lohi Tennis does not accept personal checks. Coaches are subject to change without notice.
Our contact details are as follows:
621 Kalamath St.
Denver, CO 80211
General email(s): email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (720) 907-3631
For info regarding website payments: email@example.com
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way
- No graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text
- Our logo/name is not to be used without consent
Maintenance and Access
While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Although LoHi Tennis Denver has attempted to provide accurate information on this website, information on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The content of all pages on this website are believed to be current and accurate. LoHi Tennis Denver assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
Questions and Complaints
LoHi Tennis Denver welcomes your feedback, however, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions or other communications sent to us regarding the website and/or your membership/experience with the club may be used internally to improve our services or used to promote the club. We will always – as a matter of courtesy request your permission before publishing such feedback in any publications available to the general public or on this website.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.