Matchplay and Tennis Ladder in Denver, Colorado
Ladder Format, Rules & Info
* Regularly scheduled matches every week
* 2 out of 3 sets (first to 6 games, win by 2, at 6-6 a standard tie-breaker to 7 is played)
* 3rd set = 10 point super tie-breaker
* No Ads (Receiving team decides on side)
* You must play a total of 4 matches to qualify for the Championship Week Tournament (Week of August 27)
* Report (winner responsible) your scores to on the google spreadsheet (registered users only!)
* If a player retires or forfeits, you may still report the score.
* Play hard. Play fair. Have fun and be safe.
DEFAULTS occurs when…
* A player cancels a match within 2 hours of the match time.
* A player is more than 15 minutes late for a match.
Players should use their best judgment and respect the etiquite of the game.
* If a shot is too close to tell if it was in or out, it should be called in.
* If a dispute cannot be resolved by the players, contact a coach present or LoHi Tennins directly resolve the dispute.
* Court time and balls for matchplay are included in your fee
* Scores posted by Sunday @11:59pm
* Must be logged in to view ladder standings, schedule, bracket
* Email email@example.com for any further questions
Steps To Register
- Sign Up/Log In to LoHiTennis.com account
- Select ladder you wish to participate in (above)
- Click on ‘Register and Pay’ link (above)
- Purchase ladder entry via PayPal link
- We will email you confirming your registration and give you access to the ladder standings/schedule/rules